a little about me.
Hello! I’m Faith. I was born in sunny Southwest Florida. I grew up riding and showing horses, while also being fascinated by the little magical moments all around me. My interest in the small things leads to many different collections and endless notebooks overflowing with stories. Those small stories would launch a passion for writing and the English language.
I went to school at Florida Gulf Coast University where I gained my Bachelor’s degree in English and a minor in Creative Writing. I knew that English would always be a part of my life, so an English degree seemed to be the only logical degree for me. It was at college that I meet my boyfriend, and I couldn’t be happier.
Since graduation, I started working full-time and I saw a drop in my writing. I still have that passion that I’ve has since I was a little girl, but finding time to write has been less and less. I’m starting this blog as my solution to that problem. Hopefully, you like my random thoughts and adventures.
my writing highlights.
- Published in Florida Gulf Coast University’s Mangrove Review in 2019 and 2020
- Editor for Mangrove Review for two semesters prior to graduation in 2020
- Member of Florida Gulf Coast University’s Creative Writing Club from Fall 2018 to Fall 2020
- Accepted into Ringling College of Art and Design in 2018; however, declined due to financial circumstances
- Honorable mention in Ringling College of Art and Design’s Storytellers of Tomorrow Writing Contest in 2016